Sandstone Point Rental Rates
Nightly Rates begin at $150/ night*
Spring & Fall Hunting season rates begin at $150/night*
Based on 2 person occupancy, each additional person is an additional $25/night
Our Cabin is designed for a maximum of 6 people. Exceptions on a case by case basis.
- Master Bedroom with a Queen Bed
- Bunk Room with Queen Bed, Full Bed & Twin Bed
- Linens & Towels
- Full Bathroom with Soaking Tub & shower
- Shampoo & Soap
- Hair Dryer & Iron
- Gas Fireplace
- Flat Screen Smart TV with Satellite
- Central Heating
- Card Games & Checkers
- Full Kitchen with:
- Coffee Maker
- Full Refrigerator
- Dining Table
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Fire Ring
- Fire Pit
- Plenty of parking
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
Our Vacation Home
5854 Dugan Road
McConnelsville, OH, 43756
Book your stay
For all booking inquiries, use the form to the right or call Kate at 740-509-1050.
Sandstone Point LLC Policies
- You must be at least 21 years old to rent our home. Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If more people are at the cabin than what was paid for you will be asked to leave immediately without refund. If the police need to be called you will be asked to leave without refund.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking unless it is less than 30 days from arrival, in which case full payment is due at time of booking. A 6% lodging tax is added to rate.
- Two night stay minimum. Weekend stays require both Friday and Saturday nights. One night stays are available on a case by cases basis- please call with inquiries.
- Three night minimum is required for the following Holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- Five night minimum is required the week of Deer Gun Season.
- 60 days or more is a full refund less $100.
- 30-60 days is a 50% refund
- Less than 30 days is no refund.
- There are no exceptions to this policy, not weather, not family emergencies.
- NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE FOR ANY REASON.
- NO REFUND FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER FOR ANY REASON.
- Check In and Check Out
- You may arrive at the home any time after 3:00pm. A combination lock box containing keys is mounted on the front porch.EARLY ARRIVAL MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE. EARLY ARRIVAL IS NOON. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THEIR CABIN EARLY FOR ANY REASON UNLESS PRIOR NOTICE AND PAYMENT HAS BEEN ARRANGED. Late check out or early check in is $40.
- Check Out is 11:00am. Please place dishes in the dishwasher and place trash in the green receptacle at the back of the house. Please take all used sheets and towels and place them in a pile in the bathroom. Turn off all lights, return thermostat to 62 degrees, secure the house before departure and return the key to the lock box. There is a $50 charge for lost keys.
- Occupancy and Housekeeping: All cabins have cookware, dinnerware, towels, bedding, linens, dish soap, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Occupancy is limited 6 persons unless prior approval is granted by ownership.
- Paid Guests Only, please. If you are planning on having people stop by for more than 2 hours but not overnight a $5 per person facilities charge will apply. Ownership must be notified in advance.
- Hunting is not allowed on our property or surrounding properties.
- Smoking is not allowed inside house. You are welcome to smoke outside. PLEASE RESPECT OUR HOME AND DO NOT PLACE BUTTS ON THE GROUND. There is a $500 charge plus damages for smoking in the buildings.
- We treat our home for pests but remember the house is in the country and you may encounter insects and spiders.
- The cutting down of trees is strictly prohibited and will result in a $250 fine, regardless of whether tree is dead or alive.
- Linens, pillows, towels, and a starter supply of toilet paper, trash bags and dish washing detergent are provided
- Please notify our office of any damages, shortages, or housekeeping issues upon arrival
- On rare occasions appliances, fireplaces, etc. can malfunction. We will do our best to service these amenities as soon as possible.
- In the event of a loss outside of our control such as time without electricity, water, satellite TV, etc. we cannot make any rental concessions. However, we will respond as soon as possible to restore these amenities.
- We will respond as soon as possible to clear snow and ice from driveways.
- We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities and property restrictions.
- Policies and rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation. The membership of Sandstone Point LLC assume no responsibility for damages or loss of items belonging to our guests.
- THE OWNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS, INJURIES, OR ILLNESS THAT OCCUR WHILE O THE PREMISES OR IN THE HOME UNIT. THE OWNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF ANY BELONGINGS OR VALUABLES OF THE GUESTS. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION, IT IS AGREEN THAT ALL GUESTS ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY HARM ARISING FROM THEIR USE OF THE PREMISES.